Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I'm officially a tri-blogger. It's funny how quickly it happened. I had agreed with Mari that managing multiple blogs was a scary/time consuming prospect and hadn't intended to be working on 3 blogs at once (as well as religiously following a host of others). But today the Maine Women's Fund launched E-quality Matters to bring our offline conversations about the future of the fund online. I've said it before and I will say it again. Maine is a big state. My hope is that a blog can help bring ideas, challenges, persepctives, and beliefs together in one place. This would be a huge coup for Fund that is hoping to become a 'statewide' fund.

1 comment:

mashenka@dc said...

Bravo Eli--from one to three in a fell swoop. I think this may mean we finally got to the point where we understand how virtual identity can actually be richer than physical identity--remember our debates about that? In cyberspace, you CAN be in two places at once--an executive director of a women's fund in one and a foodie in another and just ElitheChef in a third.